June 1, 2012

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun

Last night Josh and I were talking and the topic was brought up on how long we have been living here, at our new place, and how long since moving to CR. It was hard to believe that we have been here at the new place for 3 months already! The same amount of time we had lived at the other, temporary place, while we were trying to buy a house....or so we thought!
Since moving, we have been incredibly busy cutting back black berry bushes, repairing the chicken coop, up keeping the yards, pruning fruit and nut trees, planting flowers and our garden, and so much more on top of our daily chores of animals and house work.
Yeah, time has sure flown by.
I was talking to my mother-in-law today and mentioned how good the work was-you couldn't pay for the type of work out you get living here. Each night we crawl into bed around 9:30-we used to stay up until 11 or later.
Tonight, as we were putting the animals up, Josh stopped and looked around and said "I'm glad we moved here" and I had to agree.
Have I mentioned how much we love it here?

No comments: