June 13, 2013

Anniversary trip #10: Day 4 & 5

Day 4 we just spent here at the cabin relaxing after our drive here.  We did go grocery shopping.

Day 5 was spent in Jackson.  Josiah had an infected eye so we took him to urgent care.  The doctor prescribed an ointment which we had to go pick up at a pharmacy.  Boy, was that ever a headache.  I swear the lady behind the counter never listened to me when I explained over and over and over that we were from Washington, on vacation and "no I do not have my son's insurance card, but I do have his numbers".  What a fiasco.  We did get the medicine though.  
After that we spent the rest of the day checking out the shops, buying souvenirs and looking for our next picture frame to add to our collection.

                                                          Stagecoach rides in Jackson.  

No comments: